Services We Offer & Pricing
Residential Pest Control
We offer control of pests with medical or health significance including:
Our integrated pest management programs include the following types of home treatments:
GENERAL PEST CONTROL
$99.99per Bi-annual Home Treatment ( 2X Year)
$89.99per Premium Quarterly Home Treatment (4X Year)
$79.99per Bi-monthly Treatment (6X Year)
- Interior Treatment (Effective & Safe) non-toxic even to animals or small children. Best Part? You wont smell the solutions.
- Exterior Treatment Includes power spray, and or granulation depending on the season, and target pests.
- Garage Treatment a lot of pests including spiders make their way into your home through the garage.
- Spider web and wasp nest removal. Included with every service up to 25 feet high.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction (Quarterly & Bi-monthly Customers) If you start seeing pest come back we will return to the home for additional treatments at no cost to you.
$39.99 Per 1/4 acer lawn treatment
- Mosquito reduction of adults and decreased population with egg hot spot treatments.
- Spiders dwell in yards; our lawn treatments push them back off the property.
- Fleas love damp shady areas. Our service works great at eliminating their presents.
$29.99 Attic Treatment
- Specialized treatment designed to stop pests from making it into your home including spiders and wasps.
- Effective spider extermination in boxes stored in the attic.
- Two step treatment using insecticide dust & fumigation for 4-6 month of benefits.
- Recommended twice a year.
$99.99 Home Flea Treatment
- Inside & Outdoor lawn treatment (where permissible.)
- Residual solutions that knockdown adult fleas.
- Flea growth regulators are applied to stop eggs & larva from becoming adults.
- Once dry all areas are safe & non-toxic for pets and people.
$99.99 Home Cockroach Treatment
- Kitchen treatment of German & American Roaches.
- Residual solutions that knockdown roaches for weeks.
- Combination baiting and trapping for maximum results.
- Roach growth regulators preventing the Juvenile roaches from becoming adults and breeding.